Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Feelin' Groovy

Hey there, babes and boys... sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm working on a super-secret project... takes up all my time at the moment.

If you want a little hint... google the word "intermedia" and tell me what it means to you... and hey, let me know what you think... post away.

Meanwhile, let's discuss the song stuck in my head...

First person to post the name of the artist wins something special... probably a night of heavy drinking, with some of the finest people you invite along for the ride... at Cha-Cha's most likely, though we can flow from there... and what's more, I'll catch the tab.

Dig it. Ready, set, GO!

Slow down, you move too fast.
You got to make the mornin' last.
Just kickin' down the cobblestones,
Lookin' for fun and feelin' groovy.
Ba da da da da da da, feelin' groovy.

Hello, lamppost, whatcha knowin'?
I come to watch your flowers growin'.
Ain'tcha got no rhymes for me?
Doo it doo doo, feelin' groovy.
Ba da da da da da da, feelin' groovy.

I got no deeds to do, no promises to keep.
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morningtime drop all it's petals on me
Life, I love you, all is groovy!
Ba da da da da da da ba bap a dee...


Note: it would help if you're a really, really hot babe. :>~

ZM

No comments: